Welcome to the Summit County Utah Republican Party Website
Thank you to our Summit County State Delegates for your service at our 2023 State GOP Organizing Convention. We enjoyed hearing from our Utah Congressmen, Senator Mike Lee, the keynote address from Florida Governor Ron Desantis, and many of our elected officials. To our outgoing State leadership team Carson Jorgensen, Jordan Hess, Olivia Dawn, and Mike Bird, thank you for your years of dedicated service to the party. Welcome to our new leadership team Chairman Rob Axson, VC Jordan Hess, Secretary Stafford Palmieri, and Treasurer McKay Newell!
The Summit County Utah Republican Party Stands for..
- Freedom of religion
- Free market enterprise which allows us to prosper & advance
- “We The People”, not “We the Government” also known as individual freedom not government oppression. Government properly exists by the consent of the governed
- The U.S. Constitution should be honored and upheld
- The Constitutional mandate to protect and secure our national borders
- Personal responsibility, family and hard work
- Quality choices in education, all children should have access to quality education
- Equal Treatment of all races, religions and incomes
- Clean air and water, keep the earth clean and green with reasonable laws
- The power to tax is also the power to control, and we believe that the best way to control government is to strictly control the amount of taxes imposed on the people